To find out if you're eligible to get a Satellite service, simply visit https://www.southernphone.com.au/Broadband-Services/nbn enter the full address for your home or business. If your address is eligible for nbn™ Satellite, you may sign up to a Southern Phone nbn™ Satellite plan through our website, or give our Sales Team a call on 13 14 64.
Articles in this section
- NBN Troubleshooting: I Am Experiencing Drop Outs What Do I Do?
- Troubleshooting - Speed Issues NBN
- Southern Phone Internet Outage Policy
- How do I check my eligibility for nbn™ Satellite?
- Modem Settings for your Fibre to the Premise (FTTP) Connection
- Modem Settings for your Fibre to the Node (FTTN) Connection
- Modem Status Lights Troubleshooting Guide (NetComm NF10WV)
- SMTP: Email Server Settings
- NBN: Where Can I Find My Wi-Fi Password?
- NBN Troubleshooting: Power Cycle